Saturday, December 8, 2007

Baby Boomer Fun?

It's been fun being a baby boomer, until now. Some of the artists of the '50's and' 60s are revising their hits with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomers.


They include:

1. Herman's Hermits --- Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Walker.
2. The Bee Gees --- How Can You Mend a Broken Hip.
3. Bobby Darin --- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash.
4. Beatles --- I Get By With a Little Help From Depends.
5. Roberta Flack --- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face.
6. Johnny Nash --- I Can't See Clearly Now.
7. Paul Simon --- Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver .
8. The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times to the Bathroom.
9. Marvin Gaye --- Heard It Through the Grape Nuts.
10. Procol Harem --- A Whiter Shade Of Hair.
11. Leo Sayer --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping.
12. The Temptations --- Papa's Got a Kidney Stone.
13. Abba --- Denture Queen.
14. Tony Orlando --- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall.
15. Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore.
16. Leslie Gore --- It's My Procedure, and I'll Cry If I Want To.
17. Willie Nelson --- On the Commode Again.

No comments: